These highly efficient 2 watt fixtures mount neatly into your soffit. They really transform the look of your home! It is an exciting opportunity which enables you to add curb appeal, security lighting and light for entertaining.
The picture below shows how a combination of fixtures work depending if you need to flood the walkway as shown and use a tighter beam of light the highlight and wash the brick and house number. Its always good to highlight the front entrance to guide visitors in the right direction and keep the steps safely lit.
Soffit lighting can add security to any dark areas and light entertaining areas in a stylish way. All this can happen automatically, every single night!
10 benefits of our LED system:
1. 100,000 hour life expectancy which will give 20 plus years of use. No light bulbs to change!
2. Available in new warm white to blend with any traditional lighting you may have.(All pictures in this post are of the cool white)
3. Each fixture is only 2 watts but powerful and will consume less than a dollar of power over the entire year.
4. Very little heat is generated so are less likely to attract insects.
5. Completely automated with a timer that automatically adjusts for the change in daylight so you will have to do nothing but enjoy!
6. Feel guilt free with a recessed soffit lighting system that is on all night due to low power consumption.
7. A high quality Canadian product built to last. Many LED products are offshore products of lesser quality.
8. Can be mounted in areas that conventional soffit lights will not work, giving more flexibility.
9. Can be used for up lighting and down lighting and can be used for landscape lighting.
10. Does not require any rewiring of your home and can be installed into existing soffits.
The picture below shows the cool white 1.5 watt( this home has the older version, all are now updated to 2 watts) flood type fixtures that spread light over a broad area for entertaining.
These fixtures can be mounted to in the yard to highlight trees and shrubs.
If you are handy, can do the installation yourself and would like to see pricing direct from the manufacturer then click the link. www.delphitech.com
This short video gives a brief demonstration of how they are mounted into the soffits:
This video is more information on how to light a basic entrance and run wiring in existing soffits:
Below is what the LED recessed fixture looks like during the day (mind you the light will not be on during the day due to the automatic timer). Its small and the best thing about it is the light pivots in its housing so the angle of light in or out from the home can be adjusted to preference.
Below we show the 5 amp power panel that will convert your 120 volt power to 12 volt and allow for safe low voltage wiring that you do not need an electrician for.
Below is the Intermatic DT620CL timer. It will allow the system to operate automatically and will adjust each day for the sunrise and sunset times so the lights are always coming on at the right time. It has a battery backup so if the power goes out it will not loose its programming.
A quick clip of an entrance way we completed. The camera did not take the night video as good as I would have liked but it will help give you a visual.
Each light will cost from $200.00 to $300.00 installed if recessed like a pot light depending on the level of difficulty. Visit http://www.eavestrough.ca/